Discounted Flat Rate shipping
We usually ship FedEx solely at our discretion, but may ship UPS or USPS. USPS transit times and delivery days may include Saturday or Sunday. USPS Priority Mail ships to much of the populated USA in two days. There are some 3 day locations, but nothing is more than 3 days. Only areas very close to Atlanta are within the one day delivery zone. Transit and delivery details can be seen in the maps below:
Most important facts about production and shipping:
Which shipping method should I choose?
- Current production time is 2 to 3 business days for most products. Some may take longer.
- Most orders will be shipped within that time frame and oftentimes sooner.
- Some orders can take longer to produce for various reasons, but that is not the norm.
- If your project is time sensitive it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to inform us. Do not assume anything until you receive confirmation from us. Special requests and changes may require additional fees and may be transferred to our Custom Department.
- Completed orders that are paid when ordered receive first priority.
- Low quality files uploaded to our site will delay the production process.
- Days in transit to your location can vary widely depending on location and shipping service chosen when ordered. See the charts below for details
FedEx is our usually preferred carrier for flat rate packages.
- If picking up orders in our store in Lawrenceville - We will call when ready.
UPS fast ship methods include Next Day Air Saver or 2nd Day Air. All shipping services count the days in transit starting with the next business day following the ship day.
FedEx and UPS shipping days do not include the shipping day, Saturday, Sunday or Holidays in shipping days count. For example: You choose 2nd day delivery and we ship your package on Thursday. You will receive the package on Monday.